Live Healthy, Live Well is a team of Ohio State University Extension Educators concerned with health and wellness. Our goal is to help individuals improve their health through science-based information. Family Consumer Sciences Educator, Susan Zies, is able to offer email wellness challenges, lunch and learn presentations and cooking demonstrations, and other educational messages designed to help individuals make informed choices about healthy eating, active living and overall improved messages.
How to Get involved:
- Subscribe to our wellness blog: www.livehealthyosu.com
- Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Live-Healthy-Live-Well/118713651567254
- Join or request an email wellness challenge
- Join the LHLW365 text message program (text @lhlw365 to 81010 OR visit https://www.remind.com/join/lhlw365 to sign up and receive two wellness-related text messages each week)
Join the “Spring Into Wellness"
Wellness Challenge Now!
Challenge Dates: March 28, 2022 – April , 2022
What is the cost? It’s FREE!!
Who can participate? Any adult with an email account.
How do I sign up? Go to https://go.osu.edu/lhlwwood
Or contact Susan Zies, email@example.com
Registration closes on March 28, 2022
Sponsored by Ohio State University Extension
Live Healthy Live Well Blog Posts
- Healthy Options for your Charcuterie Board by Shannon Smith and Susan Zies
- Are All Plant-Based Milk Alternatives Created Equal? by Brittany Kralik and Susan Zies
- Saying Goodbye in the Midst of COVID-19 Pandemic by Susan Zies and Shannon Smith
- Healthy Brain Aging by Shannon Smith and Susan Zies
- New Year's Resolution Revival by Susan Zies and Sara Turner-Smith